Our Vitrex enamelled steel pots and pans are very high quality items. They are the best products for cooking (especially in the case of induction) because they distribute better the heating. This makes them superior to aluminium products. The quality of our Vitrex pots and pans comes from the way these items are produced in the oven. They are manufactured in a way to make them last long and at the same time, yield superior cooking results.
All materials used in the manufacture of these kitchen items comply with the requisites of current European standards and directives applicable to materials that come into contact with food. Their extreme purity eliminates risks of toxicity without altering the organoleptic qualities of the food that they are used to prepare.
* Five pieces set consists of :-
– two (2) casseroles of 16 cm and 24 cm diameter respectively with metal lids;
– one (1) stew pot of 20 cm diameter with metal lid; and
– two (2) sauce pans of 12 cm and 14 cm diameter respectively.
* Made of thick, enamelled steel
* Stainless steel ring 18/10 enamel protector – the ring at the top circumference
* Interior covered with two layers of high quality, long-lasting, non-stick enamelled coating
* Aluminium or stainless steel handle joints and bakelite handles for sauce pans
* Integrated metallic handles for casseroles and stew pot making them suitable to use in your oven
* Diffusing base which distributes heat uniformly for superior cooking
* Suitable for use on gas, electricity, halogen, induction and glass-ceramic appliances
* Dishwasher safe
* Colour – black